CJSC, LLC is the premier consulting firm combining deep domain expertise in transportation and the environment with superb capabilities in community engagement. Founder and Principal Chris Musei-Sequeira has provided expertise at the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA's) Headquarters and over two dozen airports across the United States. Every year, 1 in 10 airline passengers travels through an airport that Chris has served. Find Chris on LinkedIn here.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) through the Project Management Institute
- 11 years of experience leading and supporting national aviation environmental policy development, analysis, and stakeholder engagement as an FAA Headquarters employee and consultant.
- Has provided service to 25 airports nationwide, including 11 large-hub airports.
- Led noise reduction strategy analysis and communication for the John F. Kennedy International Airport and LaGuardia Airport 14 CFR Part 150 Studies: two of the largest noise studies in aviation history.
- Led an FAA Headquarters effort to improve community involvement in airspace modernization programs including FAA's Metroplex program, providing nationwide process improvements.
- Directed $30 million in development tasks by 4 organizations to help create the Aviation Environmental Design Tool (AEDT): the FAA’s aircraft noise, fuel burn, and emissions analysis tool mandated nationwide for aviation regulatory environmental studies.
- Airport Consultants Council (ACC) - Chair of the Planning & Environmental Committee
- Airports Council International - North America (ACI-NA)
- Airport Minority Advisory Council (AMAC)
- Community Air Mobility Initiative (CAMI) Expert Contributor Network